Website Terms and Conditions of Use
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. Your continued use of this site will indicate your intent to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, promptly exit this site.
1. Restrictions on Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of BORETTI, INC. and/or its affiliates. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of BORETTI, INC. Use of the Site is limited to your own personal use or the internal use of your business; commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by BORETTI, INC.
2. Trademark Notice. The logos, website names, and service marks are trademarks of BORETTI, INC. All other trademarks, service marks
3. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
BORETTI, INC., ITS AFFILIATES
Although BORETTI, INC. attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform BORETTI, INC. so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
4. Confidential and Proprietary Information. BORETTI, INC. does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to BORETTI, INC. through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending BORETTI, INC. any information or material, you grant BORETTI, INC. an unrestricted, irrevocable,
5. Links or Pointers to Other Sites. BORETTI, INC. makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access
6. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Tulare in the State of California, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
8. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to BORETTI, INC. that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
Last Edited on: 2018-02-05